Friday, June 12, 2009

{a girl, her boy and her shoes...}


I’ve been meaning to put this post up for a while of these photos that I took back in early spring but sometimes, even the writer in me is a lack for words when it comes to the people that I love!! But my writer’s block is certainly no excuse for depriving the world of my beautiful friend’s smile!

Please meet Christina! She is my oldest and dearest friend from high school. We met in grade ten and have been the best of friends ever since. We spent a lot of time talking about boys back in the day until we got our hands a couple of the best boys out there and moved our conversation to other things (okay…that’s a lie! We still talk about boys any chance we get!!!).

When it comes to boyfriends, I obviously have very high standards for my friends and don’t want them giving their hearts to just anyone (I try not to make a habit of busting knee caps, but when it comes my girls…I’m available and willing!). That’s why having Jason around is so wonderful; thanks to him, I can happily put my baseball bat away and watch the world unfold just as it should be…because they are just perfect together!

I had the very joyous opportunity of photographing my beautiful friend and her main man back in March and I find myself smiling every time I look at their pictures! They may be far away from me (too far) but these help the distance seem more bearable.




I forgot to mention that for Christina's birthday, Jason took her out shoe shopping and the result was this amazing pair of hot pink shoes!! I do believe that this may have been the defining moment in which Jason was officially welcomed into our circle!!!


Thank you breeze for coming along at just the right moment and making Christina's hair look extra fabulous...


No comments: