Friday, July 17, 2009

{missing in action...}


Okay…so it’s been eleven days since my last post. Unforgivable, I know. It’s been a bit of a crazy couple of weeks…tumultuous even. But I am still breathing and plan to get back on the blogging bandwagon very shortly. In fact, it’s my birthday tomorrow and in turn, my husband tells me that there might be a few surprises in store for all of us (most likely in the form a shiny new website!!)…so bear with us as we roll over into my new year in style!

On another note…it’s been raining cats and dogs in Ottawa as of late. Very un-July like! Normally we find ourselves stampeding over each other for space among the air conditioned rooms because of the immense heat and humidity…but this year; not so much. All of the rain has resulted in a number of re-scheduled photo shoots which somehow, have all accumulated into next week’s agenda! So the upcoming week will be jammed pack full of photo shoots in hopes of trying to make up for Mother Nature’s lack of cooperation. That is of course, unless it rains…again!

While we wait to find out, I’ll leave you with this; me…many, many moons ago {and in very poor resolution!}! Ahhh...remember the days when the worst of your problems was keeping the rooster from eating your hot dog?!?!


No comments: