Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{kristen...}


So tell me, what exactly do you think of when you hear the words “country girl”?!?! Not being anything even remotely close to a country girl myself, I really have no idea!! Don’t get me wrong…I can Calgary Stampede it up with the best of them but when it comes to “living the life”, I’m at a loss! That being said, my recent photographic subject, the lovely Kristen, broke the mold of stereotypical country girl (whatever that may be) with a vengeance!! Think Abercrombie & Fitch meets Heartland!! It's hot!

Kristen and I started planning our session together many months ago when I knew that I would be making an appearance in her neck of the woods (her neck of the woods being a mere eight hours away from my neck of the woods!). She wanted something a little urban…a little country…and all Kristen! Really…what could possibly be more fun?!?!

When the day finally rolled around, the dark storm clouds stayed at bay and Kristen happily showed me what it’s really like to be a country girl!!! We roamed the dirt roads in her SUV (complete with her pink iPod, pink cowboy boots and a bag of sour gummy worms!) and stopped whenever we felt inspired (which turned out to be frequently!)!

A little over six hours later (because we had that much fun!), I packed up my stuff, followed the setting sun back home and realized that few things are hotter than a pretty girl and her farm toys!!


Our apologies to the gentleman who nearly fell off his motorcycle as we were taking this shot! Really, it's not her fault that she's so distracting!!


Kristen's long time boyfriend (they've been together longer than I've even known my husband!!), joined us part way through our shoot so that he could happily play his part as her most beloved of accessories!


Ummm...yeah...country life is hot!


Click here to see the rest of Kristen's smokin' slideshow!!

No comments: