Wednesday, May 6, 2009

{blue eyed beauties...}


That’s really the only way to describe the Martin girls! They have the kind of blue eyes that remind me of why I always wished that I had blue eyes!!

I got to spend the morning with the Martin girls and their main men last weekend capturing the many amazing dynamics amongst them; from the littlest one full of energy to the desperately in love heads of the family! We wandered down to the Rideau River locks and decided to take full advantage of the beautiful, sunny weather that was finally being bestowed upon the nation’s capital! I remember saying that morning “wouldn’t it be fun if we had a little bit of a breeze for the photo shoot” and that’s where God stepped in and replied with “be careful what you wish for!!!” A breeze indeed…we ended up with a flurry of long hair all over the place!

We had a really fantastic morning though that left all of us desperately yearning for a nap and me wanting blue eyes more than ever!












No comments: